What I’m doing now?
- Have been working on spatial data. I have no clue why more people are not into this exciting field. Also, open sourced an R library rLandsat for easy access to spatial data (This is up on CRAN as well)
- Had been invited to talk on Entrepreneurship at TSEC-TechNext 2018 in Mumbai. Felt great to talk about entrepreneurship and my Startify journey after so long. (Want to know the Startify journey, listen here.)
- Have been experimenting with Scrum at SocialCops and we have tripled our productivity (a blog coming soon, hopefully). Also spoke about my learnings with Scrum at Startup Assam event
- Sadly, haven’t been traveling much – had gone to Bir for the second time and it was better than ever. That place has something in it.
- Realised the importance of a morning habit after a few weeks of not following it. That is the most important time for me. If you have any tips, please reach out!
- Books – Radical Candor by Kim Scott, Measure What Matters and How to Meditate.
- Podcasts – How I Built This and Ridiculous History
- Traveling around Delhi (Did my first solo to Himachal Pradesh, read my experience here). From now on I will be maintaining a log of the distance covered, places visited, number of nights, and amount spent for all my backpacking journeys. (I am a Data Analyst :P)
- Working with SocialCops on a few very interesting data science projects to make this world a better place.
- Working extensively with OGO and Edugenie, the two start-ups which are close to me and have seen them grow from scratch. Helping them with strategies and also a little bit of tech.
- I am on the advisory board of Insight – BPlan Competition, Narsee Monjee College Mumbai where I will judging and also helping a few startups brainstorm.
- Working on my stamina and trying to be more mindful (using Calm and SimpleHabit)
- Need suggestions for books and podcasts – please suggest!
- Thinking about a gap year in future and what I can plan from now.
- Learning about investments and savings. A bit about financial management.
- Finishing with redesigning my blogs and final touch-ups. So that later everything becomes smooth.
- Recording a few podcasts with my college mates. Documenting few super memories, and arguing to a few interesting topics.
- Reading the book, “Rich Dad Poor Dad” and listening to “The Freakonomics”, “The Tim Ferris Show”.
- Writing a research paper on the project on predicting flight prices. Got selected at Data Science Congress
- Weekly calls with a couple of startups to help them with their strategies.