What I’m doing now?
- Travelling around Delhi (Did my first solo to Himachal Pradesh, read my experience here). From now on I will be maintaining a log of the distance covered, places visited, number of nights, and amount spent for all my backpacking journeys. (I am a Data Analyst :P)
- Working with SocialCops on a few very interesting data science projects to make this world a better place.
- Working extensively with OGO and Edugenie, the two start-ups which are close to me and have seen them grow from scratch. Helping them with strategies and also a little bit of tech.
- I am on the advisory board of Insight – BPlan Competition, Narsee Monjee College Mumbai where I will judging and also helping a few startups brainstorm.
- Working on my stamina and trying to be more mindful (using Calm and SimpleHabit)
- Need suggestions for books and podcasts – please suggest!
- Thinking about a gap year in future and what I can plan from now.
- Learning about investments and savings. A bit about financial management.
- Finishing with redesigning my blogs and final touch-ups. So that later everything becomes smooth.
- Recording a few podcasts with my college mates. Documenting few super memories, and arguing to a few interesting topics.
- Reading the book, “Rich Dad Poor Dad” and listening to “The Freakonomics”, “The Tim Ferris Show”.
- Writing a research paper on the project on predicting flight prices. Got selected at Data Science Congress
- Weekly calls with a couple of startups to help them with their strategies.
As on May’17